- Partner News
- Media Releases
- Mainstream News
Business Service Officer
Tale’awtxw Aboriginal Capital Corporation (TACC) is seeking a dynamic individual to join our team. We are a progressive commercial lender and business developer in South-Western British Columbia that has been providing developmental lending services to Aboriginal clients since 1992.
The Business Service Officer (BSO) is a permanent position reporting to the General Manager. The incumbent will be responsible for; providing advice and information on business operations, markets, products, financial programs, etc., to qualifying small businesses and entrepreneurs; reviewing and analyzing financial information and credit reports to evaluate commercial loans; preparing recommendations regarding credit limits and terms of loans; assist in the marketing of products and services; and assist in the management of TACC’s loan portfolio.
Qualifications and Experience
• Degree or Diploma in commerce, business administration, economic, finance or equivalent
• Consideration will also be given to those with extensive business lending, development or counselling experience
• Practical understanding of the issues facing small business entrepreneurs and the ability to work and communicate effectively with them, specifically in Aboriginal communities
• Knowledge of economic development programs and services
• Knowledge of the financial services industry
The position is based in West Vancouver, BC. In meeting the objectives of the organization, preference will be given to individuals of Aboriginal ancestry.
To be considered for this challenging and rewarding position please forward a detailed resume or CV in confidence, along with a cover letter, no later than the close of business October 9, 2020 to:
Tale’awtxw Aboriginal Capital Corporation
508 – 100 Park Royal South
West Vancouver, BC V7T 1A2
E-mail: [email protected]
Only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted
300 total views, 2 views today