- Partner News
- Media Releases
- Mainstream News
|Interior Health’s Contract Services Department in Vernon, BC is looking for a Permanent Full Time Contract Advisor to join their team! Apply today!When you apply, please ensure you include the following documentation for your application to be considered:
• Diploma in Business or Accounting;
• Your Resume indicating three years’ recent contract experience, and progressive experience working in a complex computerized environment, Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience;
• A Cover Letter stating your availability to start in a new position;
• Certificates/Diplomas/Transcripts must be from accredited Schools/Colleges/Universities.
The Contract Advisor is responsible for liaising with the Program Managers, Ministry of Health Services, British Columbia Health Care Risk Management Society, other Ministries, contractors and Interior Health staff on all aspects of contract management. The Contract Advisor’s typical duties include:
• Provides input to and makes recommendations on the contract management process.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday – 08:00 – 16:00.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes:
• 4-Step Wage Progression;
Make a difference. Love your work. Apply today!
Interior Health strives to create an environment where you enjoy the work you do, the place where you work, and the people around you. Everyone plays a role in the care continuum. Together, we create great workplaces. Be part of a dynamic team!
|Education, Training and Experience:
• Grade 12,
• Successful completion of a Diploma in Business or Accounting, Plus
• Three year’s recent related contract experience, with progressive experience working in a complex computerized environment; Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
• Knowledge of contact management and accounting proceduresSkills and Abilities:
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• Ability to problem solve.
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
• Ability to work both independently and accept work guidance.
• Ability to effectively organize and prioritize workload.
• Ability to operate related equipment and software applications such as Excel, Meditech, Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Ministry of Health’s Information Management System.
• Ability to exercise tact, good judgement and confidentiality.
• Ability to be flexible in dealing with a variety of tasks and priorities.
**ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.**
* All postings with a closing date specified close at 11:59 pm PT
96 total views, 4 views today