- Partner News
- Media Releases
- Mainstream News
Director, Rural and Remote Framework (WORKSITE LOCATION IS FLEXIBLE)
|We have an exciting two year opportunity as Director, Rural and Remote Framework. This position is responsible and accountable for ensuring that the provincial strategy, policy, and directives of government are incorporated in the design and delivery of an easily understood, recognizable, integrated system of care, in rural and remote regions of Interior Health. The Director builds collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders to plan and implement rural and remote services that support the best quality of patient care across the integrated system of care.TYPICAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Program & Service Area
2. Provides strategic support for the local planning and implementation of the Rural and Remote Framework, ensuring that:
Quality Improvement Evaluation/Risk Management
Peforms other related duties as assigned.
|• A Master’s degree in a health-related discipline, Leadership, or Business Administration
• Seven to ten years of recent, related experience, including a minimum of three years frontline supervisory and/or program coordination or project management experience.
• Or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.Skills and Abilities:
• Conceptual skills – Demonstrated ability to relate and apply knowledge of legislated acts, regulations, policies, procedures, principles, and service delivery in the assigned areas of responsibility within the ethical standards that govern those assigned areas of responsibility. Strong analytical skills.
• Team building – Demonstrated ability to create a shared vision and synergy in teamwork and lead teams from multi sectors, including with multiple Primary Care providers (Patient Medical Homes).
• Leadership – Demonstrated ability to lead, plan, manage, implement, organize, and problem solve in a complex, multi-disciplinary organizational environment. Demonstrated ability to supervise, guide, and direct staff utilizing a participatory management style.
• Change management – Demonstrated ability to function and lead effectively in a dynamic and changing environment. Demonstrated ability to effectively introduce and support purposeful change.
• Innovation – Ability to foster innovative approaches to program and service delivery.
• Communication – Demonstrated verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Equipment – Ability to operate related equipment and to function in a computerized environment using a range of software programs.
• A current BC Driver’s License.
• Physical ability to perform the duties of the position.
* All postings with a closing date specified close at 11:59 pm PT
54 total views, 2 views today