Food Service Manager
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Restaurant and Food Service Managers (0631)
NOC Job Title: Food Services Manage
1030 Davie Street
Vancouver, British Columbia
V6E 1N2 Canada
- Interview, hire and train new employees
- Review work procedures and operational problems in order to determine ways to improve service, performance, and/or safety.
- Monitor compliance with health and fire regulations regarding food preparation and serving.
- Monitor activities of staff to ensure safety or compliance with rules
- Respond to customer preferences and complaints.
- Schedule staff hours and assign duties
- Manage the inventory and order food and beverages, equipment, and supplies
- Oversee the day-to-day operations and oversee food and beverages prepation.
- Schedule and receive food and beverage deliveries, checking delivery contents to verify product quality and quantity.
- Completion of college or other program in this field is required.
- Minimum 1 year of work experience of supervisory position in a food service sector is required.
How to Apply
Email: [email protected]
72 total views, 2 views today