- Partner News
- Media Releases
- Mainstream News
MANAGER OF ADMINISTRATION
Rainy River First Nations
1. Overseeing the delivery of all Band programs, including Chief and Council Updates, Human Resources, Newsletter, Health, Education, Housing, Water and Sewer, Fire Protection, Addictions, Community Care Program, Lands Management, Recreation, Social Assistance, Public Works, and Administration.
2. Establish direct contact and liaison with Crown government agencies and departments (particularly that of Indigenous Services Canada), private industry and any other individuals, groups or agencies affecting Rainy River First Nation.
3. Ensure the approved provision of records and documents are available and provided to all relevant governments and agencies, when requested.
4. Ensure that all business and operations of Rainy River First Nation are conducted in a responsible and ethical way.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
• Strategic and Operational Band Management
• Program and Service Delivery Management
• Financial Management
• Coordination of Community Development Activities
• Band Council Support and Administration
• Human Resource Management
There may be other relevant responsibilities assigned as requested by Chief and Council
Experience and Education Requirements
• Post-secondary education in Business related fields, Finance and Aboriginal studies is preferred.
• Masters degree considered an asset.
• 5+ years of related experience, ideally in a management role for a First Nations organization, with responsibility for the following areas: Financial management, Budgeting, Human resources management, Program management and delivery, Program evaluation
• Must be in compliance with Rainy River First Nation’s drug testing policy
• Must provide a Criminal Background Check that is satisfactory to Rainy River First Nations
• Must have a valid Driver’s License and vehicle access or reliable means of transportation.
• Must maintain strict client confidentiality and abide by the Rainy River First Nations’ Personnel Policy;
• Must sign and abide by Oath of Confidentiality
• Must be flexible with work hours, which will include evenings and weekends.
Please apply through e-mail or in writing by 4:00 PM on Tuesday, October 20, 2020. Application must include a cover letter, current resume and two (2) employment references with permission to contact these references.
Please submit application to: Rainy River First Nations
P.O. Box 450 Emo, On P0W 1E0
OR Email: [email protected]
72 total views, 2 views today