- Partner News
- Media Releases
- Mainstream News
Manager, Urgent and Primary Care
|Interior Health is looking for a permanent full time Manager, Urgent and Primary Care to join our team at the Penticton Urgent Primary Care Clinic. If you are interested in expanding your career opportunities and develop your leadership skills, this is the position for you!About the Role:
The Manager, Urgent and Primary Care is responsible for effective leadership, resource management, program operational planning, quality, access systems, and service delivery; client/community relationships; and quality improvement, evaluation, and risk management of the Urgent Primary Care clinical service areas.
The Manager works as a team member with fellow community, hospital, and residential Managers and portfolios in addition to cross-sector health teams, physicians, and other partners/agencies in a patient- and family-centered approach, and in accordance with IH and Ministry policies and standards.
Some Key Duties may include:
Program and Service Delivery
Quality Improvement Evaluation/Risk Management
Some of the Benefits of Joining Interior Health:
An attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects await the right candidate. In addition to a competitive wage, we offer one of the best benefit packages and pension plans in Canada. In addition to Medical, Dental and Extended Health coverage, we offer paid annual vacation starting at 4 weeks (20 days) up to a maximum of 7 weeks (35 days). We also offer an attractive defined employee pension plan, disability and life insurance, and options for maternity &/or paternity leave top-up.
Make a difference. Love your work. Apply today!
|Education, Training, and Experience
• A Bachelor’s degree in a health-related discipline, Master’s degree preferred.
• Five to ten years of recent, related experience, including a minimum of three years frontline supervisory and/or clinical program coordination experience.
• An equivalent combination of education, training, and experience will be considered.LEADS Capabilities
Demonstrates all LEADS Capabilities, in particular:
• Leads Self/Cultural Agility – self-awareness, demonstrates character; noticing and adapting to cultural uniqueness to create a sense of safety for all.
• Engages Others/Empathy – fosters the development of others, communicates effectively, builds effective teams, listens with heart rather than reacting
• Achieves Results/Process Orientation – takes action to implement decisions, assesses & evaluates results, follows culturally respectful processes that also produce results
• Develops Coalitions/Building a Trust-Based Relationship – builds partnerships & networks to create results, demonstrates a commitment to customers & service, navigates socio-political environments, building personal relationships in addition to professional ones, participating in open exchanges of experiences and culture
• System Transformation/Credible Champion – demonstrates systems/critical thinking, strategically oriented to the future, champions & orchestrates change, remains self-aware and maintains effective relationships, shows courage and conviction in advocating for change for the betterment of Aboriginal people.
Skills and Abilities
* All postings with a closing date specified close at 11:59 pm PT
24 total views, 2 views today