Ministerial Activities Advisory for the week of June 7-13, 2022
Please note that travel schedules may change with little or no notice. This schedule is accurate as of June 6, 2022.
- R.J. Simpson will be attending a Thebacha Campus Aurora College Convocation on June 10 in Fort Smith.
- Diane Archie will be speaking at the Arctic Development Expo on June 13 and attending June 14-15 in Inuvik.
- Caroline Cochrane and Caroline Wawzonek will be attending Prospectors and Developers Association of Canada (PDAC) on June 13-15 in Toronto, ON.
Meetings and Appearances
Please note that event organizers may have attendance restrictions for their event. Contact organizers for more information.
- Caroline Wawzonek will be participating at Makerspace on June 7.
- Caroline Cochrane and Caroline Wawzonek will be meeting with Darrell Beaulieu, CEO of Denendeh Investments Inc. on June 8.
- Julie Green is speaking and R.J. Simpson is attending the Education Leader’s meeting on June 8.
- Shane Thompson will be attending Community Innovation Lab on June 8.
- Caroline Cochrane and R.J. Simpson will be attending the 2022 G Division Awards and Recognition Ceremony on June 9.
- Caroline Cochrane, Shane Thompson and Julie Green will be meeting with Consul General Uchida of Japan on June 10.
For Ministerial Media Requests, Contact:
Government of the Northwest Territories
94 total views, 4 views today