- Partner News
- Media Releases
- Mainstream News
Project Coordinator, Clinical Design and Operational Commissioning
|The Project Coordinator, Clinical Design and Operational Commissioning will develop and author project charters, project management plans, and, in accordance with these documents, coordinate and complete design and operational commissioning projects throughout the Health Authority.The Project Coordinator will work with project managers and clinical leads from across Interior Health (IH) and key stakeholders, both internal and external to the Health Authority including peer Health Authorities and community partners, to carry out project design and operational commissioning activities. Additionally, the Project Coordinator will develop briefing papers and project status reports, ensuring the timely and effective implementation of projects and activities as assigned.
The Project Coordinator follows standard project management practices, ensuring IH processes are followed, constraints (scope, time, cost, and quality) are controlled, projects issues and risks are managed, and changes are properly managed and authorized.
TYPICAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Utilizes standard project management methodology and a collaborative approach to develop project charters, schedules, timelines, and specific processes for accomplishing the required design and operational commissioning activities .
• Works with and coordinates onsite acitivities for all members of our CP&P project team that support each project. (e.g.the IMIT, Protection Services, equipment team, Logistics etc) to ensure timely execution of activities and receipt of required equipment and supplies .
• Liaises externally with others including representatives of other Health Authorities and supports and/or identifies opportunities to partner with other Health Authorities, regional entities, community agencies, and private partners in system redesign or care and service improvements.
• Leads and coordinates the planning of user groups to ensure the project progresses on schedule.
• Collaboratively executes and monitors all milestones, deliverables, approvals, and sign-offs.
• Serves as the onsite contact/resource person related to the project and identifies and resolves arising issues through negotiation and conflict resolution with stakeholders.
• Prepares regular project summaries, updates, and identifying key factors that account for deviation from stated goals for the project implementation committee, project sponsors, or others as requested by the project implementation committee.
• Performs other related duties and/or projects as assigned
|• A Bachelor’s degree in a health- or business-related field, supplemented by education and experience in end of life care/management.
• Three years of experience in project management.
• Equivalent combination of experience, education, and training.Skills and Abilities:
• General knowledge of project management concepts, methods, practices, and tools.
• Ability to coordinate projects in complex environments.
• Ability to orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish results.
• Ability to inspire and guide individuals towards stated objectives.
• Knowledgeable in policies, practices, and trends affecting healthcare and the organization.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all internal and external stakeholders including the ability to make formal reports and presentations.
• A BC driver’s license and access to a personal car may be required.
• Physical ability to perform the duties of the position.
* All postings with a closing date specified close at 11:59 pm PT
82 total views, 2 views today