The Chiefs of Ontario is looking for a qualified and motivated individual for the position of a Receptionist. As a valuable member of the team the successful candidate will be the first point of contact for the Secretariat Office in Toronto. They will also be a key member to the administrative team working alongside all Chiefs of Ontario staff.
LOCATION: Toronto, Ontario
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Assist the Coordinators in sanitization of all main areas (reception area, kitchen and common areas)
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Assist the Coordinators in ensuring the reception area and Boardrooms are tidy and presentable
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/ deliveries
- Order front desk office supplies and Kitchen supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Maintaining department directories
- Distribute e-communications such as Daily Media Clips and Weekly Memo’s to various COO internal Staff and First Nations Leadership
- Support Policy and Communications with administrative tasks and other duties as required (such as assisting with Zoom; Website postings)
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Professional attitude and presence
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional knowledge of various computer applications (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint).
- Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely both written and orally.
- Demonstrates the ability to stay organized in a fast paced environment.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and the ability to develop and maintain good working relationships within the organization and external agencies or affiliates.
All Chiefs of Ontario Employees must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
DURATION: ASAP– March 31, 2024 (Potential for renewal based on funding approval)
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Open until filled.
Send letter of application, resume and include two references marked confidential to:
Email: [email protected]
126 total views, 2 views today