Justice Program Administrative Assistant
Winnipeg – Full Time
Manitoba Keewatinowi Okimakanak Inc. (MKO), is seeking a highly motivated and qualified individual for the position of Administrative Assistant. Under the general direction of the Justice Programs Manager. In this role, the Administrative Assistant will work closely with and support the Justice Programs, staff and Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office;
- Answer phone calls, schedule meetings and support staff;
- Make travel arrangements and book meetings for senior staff;
- Maintain database by entering new and updated information;
- Develop and maintain filing system;
- Coordinate and compile and prepare reports for submission;
- Track reporting;
- Other administrative duties as assigned;
- Strong initiative and ability to work independently while functioning as part of a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
Education and Experience:
- Post-secondary education in an administrative field or equivalent
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in an office/administrative environment
- Proficient computer skills including: Microsoft Office 365, Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- An understanding of First Nation language, Inherent and Aboriginal Rights and of the unique issues related to Northern First Nations.
Salary is dependent upon qualifications and experience. If this sounds like the right fit for you. Please email your cover letter, resume and two references by 4:00pm on October 1, 2021 to Dorothy Smith – firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants, only those applicants considered for further review will be contacted.
156 total views, 2 views today