Red Pine Announces Results of Annual Meeting
Toronto, ON (February 3, 2014) – Red Pine Exploration Inc. (RPX: TSX-V) (the “Company”) would like to report that shareholders approved, by votes of greater than 90% voting for each of the resolutions, all resolutions put forth at the Company’s Annual General and Special Meeting (“AGM”) held on January 28, 2014. These resolutions were as follows:
- The election of Elgin Wolfe, Richard Schler, Quentin Yarie, Brent Nykoliation and Joseph Heng as directors.
- The appointment of MNP LLP, Chartered Accountants as the Company’s auditors for the year ended July 31, 2014 and the ability for the directors to fix their remuneration.
- The approval of the continued implementation of the Company’s Stock Options Plan in accordance with TSX Venture Exchange Policies.
- The right for the Company to issue up to 5,000,000 of the Company’s shares to directors and officers in lieu of cash remuneration, subject to TSX Venture Exchange approval.
- The approval, by a vote of greater than 2/3rds, for the ability of management with requisite Board approval, in their sole discretion and at a time of their choosing, to complete a share consolidation on the basis of either 1 for 3, 1 for 4 or 1 for 5.
- The approval of By-Law 2013-1 which represents updated and new by-laws of the Company.
- The approval of By-Law 2013-2 which institutes an advance notice provision for nominating directors to the Board.
In addition, on January 30, 2014, the Board of Directors approved the following appointments:
- Elgin Wolfe as Chairman of the Board
- Richard Schler as Chief Executive Officer
- Quentin Yarie as President and Chief Operating Officer
- Peter Liabotis as Chief Financial Officer and Corporate Secretary
For further information please visit our website: www.redpineexp.com
Quentin Yarie, President & COO
Phone: (416) 364-7024, (416) 364-2753 (FAX)
Email: [email protected]
448 total views, 4 views today