Recognizing Excellence, Leadership and Achievement in First Nation, Métis, and Inuit Finance and Management
Call for Nominations
- Do you know an Aboriginal person who has made a significant contribution to your community or organization at a national or regional level through their finance and management leadership?
- Did their contributions result in enhanced management, performance or governance?
- Do you want to recognize and acknowledge that individual?
AFOA Canada is now accepting Nominations for these 2 awards,
NATIONAL Category recognizes individuals who have contributed to the Aboriginal Financial management profession on a national or Institutional level.
REGIONAL Category recognizes those individuals who have made their contributions at a regional, local or community level
Recipients of the award continuously demonstrate a sincere and long-term commitment to excellence in Aboriginal Finance and management in Canada
- Has senior finance and management responsibilities in an Aboriginal community or organization,
- Continued demonstration of leadership skills that have motivated and inspired,
- Made a significant contribution to the field of Aboriginal finance or management,
- Made measureable impact on the management, performance and/or governance of Aboriginal community(ies)/organization(s)
- Has raised the standards of Aboriginal finance and management practices
Awards will be presented Thursday February 27, 2014 at a special ceremony during the AFOA Canada National Conference which is being held in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
Recipients will receive complimentary registration and financial assistance with travel to the conference.
Deadline to nominate someone is January 10, 2014
For more information on these awards or to nominate someone CLICK HERE or contact AFOA Canada at;